Click To Listen>>
On this roundtable we go LIVE with listeners in the chatroom and calling in. There were a few glitches but for a first live show it came off well. Lots of business talk in this one so if you don’t want to hear about things like Facebook marketing, use the time indexes below to skip segments.
NOTE: Due to a double link the feed iTunes was pulling the previous episode for the first hour or so. If this happened to you, delete the redundant episode. Then right click Pro Photo Show in your podcast list and choose “Show All Podcast Episodes”. #76 will show up again and should be the updated file when you re-download.
Notable Time Indexes:
- 00:00 Introductions and DZ’s Awesome intro.
- 03:14 News and random bits.
- 23:40. Future gear and vintage gear.
- 33:00 Aperture presets announced and workshops info.
- 36:30 Kerry likes the Wacom Intuos 4.
- 42:18 Lightroom 4 Predictions.
- 53:17 Talking about marketing and Facebook use.
- 1:20:50. SquareUp and taking credit cards.
- 1:32:38 Picks and gadgets.
- 1:46:34 The after show.
Links to things we mentioned.
Gavin’s new Lightflow Aperture Presets are now available.
TinEye image search is a good tool… http://bit.ly/ebdfTl
Gavin’s Workshops coming this April.